Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reclaiming Halloween

I have never liked Halloween. I don't do scary. I don't like being up late at night. And, I'm not the biggest fan of candy. However, I DO LOVE to get dressed up. So, this year I reclaimed Halloween with the help of family.

With big black eyes, colorful boas, and semi formal wear, we headed to the local production of Rocky Horror!




Philipina, aka my dad, played the piano in the band for the show and had a little bit too much fun strutting around in her short dress!


We also celebrated the 16th birthday of my cousin and corrupted all of her friends!


After ruckus adult fun with my family what truly reclaimed Halloween for me was the pure joy of children in costume. Good food. Wine. Family. Dancing. And a whole lot of love.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You got some nice legs my friend. Happy Halloween! (I don't do scary either.)