I don't ever cook with a recipe but here is the gist of what I did.
Saute veggies until tender (anything will do but I did peppers, onions, and zucchini). Mix veggies that don't need to be cooked into beaten eggs. Approx 6 eggs for a quiche.
Slice potatoes very thin and line an oiled pan with them. Bake for 10-15 minutes all by themselves to get them soft before adding the egg part of the quiche.
Don't tell your wife how to slice the potatoes more than once :)
Put sauteed veggies into the egg mixture. Poor the egg mixture on top of the precooked potatoes. Bake at 375 for approx 40 minutes, or until egg is fully cooked and there is a slight brown huge to the top of the quiche.
I kinda followed this recipe on this blog if you need more details :)
For the Love of Cooking
No comments:
Post a Comment