
After 2 coats of stain and 3 coats of polyurethane the doors looked great! But they still needed handles. It took me 5 tries to get the first set of door knobs on but the 3 that followed went on without any problems. I then went back to the original door knob and realized that even after 5 tries it was still upside down!


These two bi-fold doors even had to be completely re-hinged, re-hung, and re-knobbed! So much work for two little doors.


If you need any doors refinished or door knobs changed give me a call. I'm currently an expert :)
1 comment:
This made me smile! Ask Micah about our little doorknob adventure... Alison and I repainted our front door as a surprise for my dad while he was in Europe - and spet about 3 hours trying to get the knob off. It sat there dangling in awkward precariousness until Micah (inadvertently, before we got home) saved the day!
-LA
Post a Comment