Monday, April 13, 2009

Aching Back

This past Easter weekend I played in my yard. While my sister was bundled from head to toe because she claims the 60 is "really cold", I enjoyed the fresh cut green grass between my toes. I pulled weeds, edged beds, planted flowers, picked up after the dogs, and gave just about every inch of the yard some fine tuning.



The dogs entertained themselves nicely (By the way this lab shepherd mix is my sister's new dog named Yaara which means loyal companion in Hindi)


This is why my back hurts today....


I had some help from my next door neighbor


Finally, check out my sisters blog for a really cute video of me playing with the dogs in the yard! http://perfectlysinful.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm trying a garden this year, but it's a little more difficult when 1) you live in Seattle and there is three months of "good warm" sunshine 2) your backyard is mostly shaded and 3) you don't have a green thumb. Any tips? :)