Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I learned in India

I love warm weather
It is hard not to smile at strangers
Home made indian food is a whole better world
Spicy food is good
Seeing my sister is love is awesome
I like soft beds
Jet lag is no big deal
Cooking is not always fun
I’m a shopaholic when the price is right
Change is good
But change is hard
Skin color does make a difference
Money can make life easier
Having a gross sense of humor is fun
Ceiling fans are amazing
Making rice isn’t that hard
Boys are different
Eating with your hands is fun
Bread can be full of protein and nutritious
I really love dogs
People are people no matter their life story
Space and thought before talking are ok
Dancing is fun
Bollywood movies are predictable and funny
My sister is amazing
I don’t think I could live in India
Did I mention I love warm weather
Family is not defined but ever growing
Even covered from head to toe people thought I was a prostitute
My sister makes good choices
Life is unpredictable and sooooooo exciting!!!!!!

1 comment:

EllyJane said...

You make me smile. These are some great life lessons!