Twas 2 nights before Christmas, when all through the house. All the dogs were a stirring, and even their mouths. The bones were all nestled snug in their stockings. In hopes that St Nick would detect these disguised reindeer.
Oh man! Those pics are ADORABLE!!! I wish I could cuddle up with those stinky dogs :) The ice photos are fantastic too; I love the one with the berries. I LOVE YOU and wish I could be there for Christmas with you.
2 comments:
Oh man! Those pics are ADORABLE!!! I wish I could cuddle up with those stinky dogs :) The ice photos are fantastic too; I love the one with the berries. I LOVE YOU and wish I could be there for Christmas with you.
how could you subject our dogs to such embarrassment?!?
I love it.
wish we were there for the reindeer fun. xoxo.
Post a Comment